Position: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking a highly skilled Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in interaction design for new age technology, multi-touch interactive applications, 2D animation, and graphic action scripting. This position also requires basic programming knowledge.
- Bachelors’ degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Animate, and Adobe Air.
- AS3 knowledge, C Sharp basic knowledge, and Action Scripting is a must.
- Knowledge of Corel Draw and Canva is a plus
- A portfolio of work is required.
- If you are passionate about design and have a strong understanding of interactive technologies, we would like to hear from you. Apply today and become a part of our dynamic team.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Assist the creative director in creating story boards.
- Collaborate with the creative director and other team members to maintain graphic quality.
- Research, assist, and present new and innovative ideas to promote a creative marketing campaign.
Apply for this position
Fill the form below accurately indication your potentials and suitability to job applying for.